ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] OK, so what happens next?

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] OK, so what happens next?
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:49:59 -0400

Please note the following next steps for this discussion group.

1. An initial version of draft Terms of Reference (ToR) will be sent to
this list by Thursday for list discussion.

2. A Doodle poll will be sent to this list to attempt to determine the
best meeting time possible for a weekly call; please respond to this
right away because we will try to have the first call as early as
possible next week.

3. A primary objective will be to finalize the ToR next week so that the
group may begin the real work promptly.

Action items:

        Glen - please send a list of the list subscribers to Cheryl,
Heather and I so that we can validate that key participants have been
added.

        Gisella - please initiate a Doodle poll on this list, avoiding
conflicting GNSO, ALAC, ccNSO meetings; provide time options on Monday,
Tuesday & Wednesday; please include the 20:30 UTC time on Mondays if
there are not conflicts.

        Cheryl - please ensure that the collaborative work space is
implemented and announced on this list.

Chuck