ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] OK, so what happens next?

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] OK, so what happens next?
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 08:18:15 -0700

Hi,

Once the list discuses this ToR, will it be sent to the 3 chartering
organizations (GNSO Council, ALAC and GAC) for approval?  And is it correct to
assume that it is the 3 chairs who are creating the original TOR?  Or is this
something being produced by some other entity.

Also what does it mean to be a key participant.  I ask especially relevant to
the GNSO.  How are these key participants being designated?

Finally, are the 3 SOAC chairs, planing to act as the co-chairs of this group?

thanks

a.