ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Initial Draft ToR for Recommendation 6 Implementation Discussion

  • To: <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Initial Draft ToR for Recommendation 6 Implementation Discussion
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 09:54:18 -0400

 <<New gTLD Recommendation 6  Community Discussion Group Terms of
Reference v3.docx>>
Here is the initial discussion draft Terms of Reference (ToR) for the
community working group discussion.  Please use this list for
discussion, noting that the list is publicly archived for openness and
transparency purposes.

The plan is to have a group call next week to try to finalize the ToR
within the group so we can begin the discussion of the issues.  SO's and
AC's will also be asked to confirm support for the ToR.

Note that I have asked Glen to change the name of the list to 'Rec6 CWG'
per the draft ToR.

Chuck