ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Combined draft charter redline for your review

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Combined draft charter redline for your review
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 09:15:19 -0400

Thank you very much for doing this Liz.  This will be very helpful.

I note though that all the contributors to date have either been from the GNSO
or ALAC .  It would be extremely helpful if some members of the GAC or ccNSO
commented on the edits even if it is strictly in your personal capacity.  If
there is no disagreement with the proposed edits, fine; if there is, we cannot
deal with them if we are not aware of them.

Chuck