ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Combined draft charter redline for your review

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Combined draft charter redline for your review
  • From: Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:57:19 -0400

Is anyone from GAC even on this list?  Chuck or Liz, can you clarify if this
list includes GAC members, and if so, who?

I don't want to "out" anyone who wishes to remain anonymous, but quite frankly
the entire point of stopping for a month was to wait for the GAC to show up.
Their members are critical participants, because the previous Rec. 6 foundered
on their objection.  So it's absolutely critical to have their involvement.  If
not, it's a sterile echo-chamber exercise.

Antony