ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Heather.Dryden@xxxxxxxx, Frank March <Frank.March@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:28:01 +1000

Co-Chairs, WG list participants, and associated ICANN staff for WG and
At-Large,

Further to my earlier message regarding ALAC endorsement for the ToR's it is
my pleasure and duty as ALAC Chair to inform you that  also at our meeting
earlier today, ALAC  discussed and  appointed ( subject to agreement to
serve and acceptance of the nomination/appointment) our Liaison to the WG.

I have  now received  his acceptance of the role,  and request that Mr.
Evan  Leibovitch be formally noted as the ALAC/At-Large Liaison...

Thank you Evan.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)