ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Background info?

  • To: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Background info?
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 23:13:03 +0100

I would also like to encourage such postings in this group. What Evan has just
posted clearly manifests the sensitivity of the issue and the fact that MAPO
rationalizations are very subjective and highly dependant upon national and
cultural understandings. It is for this reason I believe our next steps have to
be very careful and well-considered.

Best

Konstantinos