ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Final Rec 6 CWG Charter

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Final Rec 6 CWG Charter
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:54:10 -0400

On 29 Aug 2010, at 18:25, Avri Doria wrote:

>  expect that they will add other words to the list of words that need a
> definition that is acceptable, and understandable, to all.  I will reread
> them yet again and see if I find a list.

After rereading these docs, I find the following related terms would need some
definition especially since the first 3 are largely used interchangeably;

significant discretion
broad discretion
broad (but not unlimited) discretion

I also do not really understand the usage of:

standard

I will also be curious to see if others feel that the explanation in these two
documents works as definitions we can have consensus on.

Good rereading them though.

a.