ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo]

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo]
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 20:30:59 -0700

Hi Robin,

I think you're arguing (below) there should be no Objection process.  Is that
right?

If so, I respect your views on that,  but our ToR are not about whether or not
there should be a process.  Our task is to improve the current implementation
in DAG4.

I don't think this is an impossible task.    I think when we start to see
alternate proposals (with actual language) we may find some common ground.

RT

>>> http://blog.blacknight.com/
>>> http://blacknight.mobi/
>>> http://mneylon.tel