ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Presentation by Carroll Dorgan Rescheduled for Tuesday's Call

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Presentation by Carroll Dorgan Rescheduled for Tuesday's Call
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 09:58:03 -0700

Dear All,

Sorry for the confusion,  but I just learned that Carroll Dorgan, from Jones
Day, is not available to present on Monday.     He is available to present on
Tuesday's call.   The format will be a brief presentation, followed by a  Q&A
session.

For more information on Carroll Dorgan,  please refer to his bio at:
http://www.jonesday.com/csdorgan/

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam