ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Chuck may have limited connectivity & availability

  • To: "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Chuck may have limited connectivity & availability
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:28:34 -0400

My wife and I are heading out on a camping trip in our RV later this
morning, going to an RV park in a rural location in the Sierra Nevada
mountains and will be there until Tuesday morning.  We planned this trip
months ago well before I had any idea of the Rec6 CWG activity.  I will
not know until we get there this afternoon (PDT) whether or not I will
have connectivity or what quality of connectivity I will have.  If my
connectivity is limited, my ability to participate in the discussions
will of course be minimal or nonexistent.  Even if I have connectivity,
I will not have near as much time to focus on ICANN stuff.  Regardless,
I don't think the participants in this group need me to keep the
discussion going in a constructive direction but I wanted everyone to be
aware of my circumstances in case I disappear for a few days or my
activity decreases significantly.  If I am unable to participate in the
meeting on Monday or cannot access Adobe Connect, I have asked Cheryl to
lead the meeting.  Margie confirmed that the Jones Day attorney who
provided expertise to the ICANN implementation team will be able to join
us for the call.

Keep up the good work.

Chuck