ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Results of doodle poll

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Results of doodle poll
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:00:58 -0700

I wasn't quite sure what "voting for an issue" meant either, but did participate in the poll.

I voted for issues that seemed unresolved or where widespread disagreement seems to remain. But just because I didn't "vote for an issue" doesn't mean we drop it. For example, I did not vote for the "Independent Objector" issue because the conversation during our previous calls seemed to indicate agreement that we don't want such an objector. My vote should not be interpreted to mean that I no longer think it important to change this policy, but only that the group seems to have already resolved that issue.

Thanks,
Robin