ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] RE: Note of GAC position on paying for objections

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] RE: Note of GAC position on paying for objections
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 12:50:11 -0700

Per my very recent post I have a different view on this.     I think ALAC and
GAC represent , in varying ways,  the interests of individuals and groups who
may not have the knowledge
or resources to object themselves.

I also think, and this is more an opinion, that we would tend to see very few
objections from ALAC or GAC.

RT