ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Draft recommendation on using a DRSP

  • To: "Evan Leibovitch" <evan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Draft recommendation on using a DRSP
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:49:00 -0400

Evan,

It seems to me that the way that the dispute process in AGv4 is currently
designed would result in providing expert advice to the Board.  Calling it
dispute resolution makes it sound like a mediation process but I don’t think
that would be accurate in terms of my understanding of the proposed process.

Chuck