ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Request for volunteers

  • To: "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>, "Chuck Gomes" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Request for volunteers
  • From: "Mary Wong" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:50:22 -0400

Sorry to have missed the call; if these are not yet taken, I'm happy to
take a stab at:

- Use of the term "incitement" and
- Quick Look procedure.

If any one or both are, then let me know and I'd be glad to pitch in to
help refine them. Same goes for all the other threads, of course.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584