ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Antony Van Couvering Statement of Internet

  • To: "'Antony Van Couvering'" <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'soac-mapo'" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Antony Van Couvering Statement of Internet
  • From: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:08:27 +0200

I was unable to read hundreds’ of mails and to participate to le last call.

Apologies.

I was helping my son for his new life in Montpellier (south of France) in an
engineer school of chemistry (if you have any link to help him to find
training periods it will be helpful – but I don’t know if the very specific
ICANN chemistry is the one he will be looking for ;)).

I am back to Versailles but almost ready to leave to see some (a lot?) of
you in Vilnius.

Then I don’t know really why I open this mail but it was a good catch.

Well done Antony.

All the best

Sébastien Bachollet

 <mailto:sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx