ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] FW: First Draft of Initial Report

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] FW: First Draft of Initial Report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 16:58:46 +0300

Hi,

I understand.

So in a sense it is also voluntary for GNSO members.  That was not clear.

I know I keep getting bogged down in this equality and equal treatment thing,
and I apologize.  But if we can't treat the members of the group equitably, it
will be hard for us to treat the gTLD applicants equitably.

Note: I submitted my SOI before making the complaint so that I would not be
accused of wanting to keep secrets by making the complaint.

a.