[soac-mapo]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [soac-mapo] FW: First Draft of Initial Report

• To: "soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] FW: First Draft of Initial Report
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 17:50:10 -0400

At 08/09/2010 05:33 PM, Glen de Saint Géry wrote:
Dear Community Working Group Members,

In preparation for the Initial Report, you are invited to provide a Statement of Interest (SoI) following the template below.

Kindly send the SoI to the mailing list <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx> and please copy <<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Template for statement of Interest

1.    Current vocation, employer and position

Independent consultant

2.    Type of work performed in #1 above

Consulting related to the use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) in Developing Countries including ICT policy and donor ICT policy.

3. Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement.

None.

4. Identify any type of commercial or non-commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes. Are you representing other parties? Describe any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination/selection as a work team member. Describe any tangible or intangible benefit that you receive from participation in such processes. For example, if you are an academic or NGO and use your position to advance your ability to participate, this should be a part of the statement of interest, just as should employment by a contracted party, or a business relationship with a non- contracted party who has an interest in policy outcomes.

My only "interest" is an purely intellectual one. I represent no other parties. There are no arrangements/agreements related to my participation in this work team. The only benefits are purely personal and intellectual.

5. Are you a member of a GNSO Constituency / Stakeholder Group, and if yes, which one(s)?

No.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
<mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gnso.icann.org

From: owner-soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Margie Milam
Sent: mardi 7 septembre 2010 22:44
To: soac-mapo
Subject: [soac-mapo] First Draft of Initial Report
Importance: High

Dear All,

Please find for your review a very rough first draft of the Initial Report that includes a general outline for the Initial Report, as well as background information.

As you review the first draft, please be aware that I have not included any recommendations or descriptions of the prioritized topics as the discussions to date are still preliminary. I suggest that volunteers come forward to draft language for inclusion into the Initial Report that describes each of the prioritized topics, and each of the recommendations which are likely to gain consensus within the CWG.

Also, I will need from Glen the names of volunteers from each SO/AC, an attendance sheet, and the link to the Statements of Interests.

Thanks,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy