ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] REMINDER Statements of Interest: for the CWG Rec6

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] REMINDER Statements of Interest: for the CWG Rec6
  • From: Steve Pinkos <stevepinkos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 17:18:02 -0500

STATEMENT OF INTEREST FOR STEPHEN PINKOS

1.    Current vocation, employer and position

Lawyer and government affairs strategist with the PCT Companies, an
intellectual property law and government relations firm.

2.    Type of work performed in #1 above

Policy development.  Legal analysis.  Intellectual property and government
affairs counseling.  Representation before the U.S. Congress and Executive
Branch of Government.

3.    Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership

Interest in registries, registrars or other firms that are interested

parties in ICANN policy or any entity with which ICANN has a transaction,

contract, or other arrangement.

I provide consulting to Demand Media/eNom on government affairs matters.

4.    Identify any type of commercial or non-commercial interest in ICANN
GNSO policy development processes and outcomes. Are you representing other
parties? Describe any arrangements/agreements between you and any other
group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination/selection as a
work team member. Describe any tangible or intangible benefit that you
receive from participation in such processes. For example, if you are an
academic or NGO and use your position to advance your ability to
participate, this should be a part of the statement of interest, just as
should employment by a contracted party, or a business relationship with a
non- contracted party who has an interest in policy outcomes.

 I provide consulting to Demand Media/eNom on government affairs matters.

5.  Describe any arrangements/agreements between you and any other

group, constituency or person(s) regarding your nomination/selection as a

work team member.

None.

6.  Describe any tangible or intangible benefit that you receive from

participation in such processes. For example, if you are an academic or NGO
and use your position to advance your ability to participate, this should be
a part of the statement of interest, just as should employment by a
contracted party, or a business relationship with a non- contracted party

who has an interest in policy outcomes.

None.

Respectfully submitted,

Stephen Pinkos