ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Objection title

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Objection title
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:56:17 -0700

4.    "Objections Based on General Principles of International Law'

I believe #4 is most accurate and best reflects the title for this objection as it is the least subjective of the terms proposed and provides the most solid guidance as the types of the objections that are appropriate. It keeps the policy grounded in law but leaves some flexibility in application.

Thanks,
Robin