ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Clarifying Draft Rec for "Incitement" (for Summary of Issues/Recommendations)

  • To: "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Clarifying Draft Rec for "Incitement" (for Summary of Issues/Recommendations)
  • From: "Mary Wong" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:54:39 -0400

Sure - the proposal for "incitement" was to replace, that for "promotion" was
to remove.

Hope that helps!

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on the
Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
To:soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 9/9/2010 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Draft Rec for "Incitement" (for Summary of
Issues/Recommendations)

OK,  maybe it didn't read as well as I thought.

I saw it simply a statement of various views - and not as a hard recommendation.

Mary - could you clarify?

RT