ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Draft Rec for "Incitement" (for Summary of Issues/Recommendations)

  • To: "Konstantinos Komaitis" <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mary Wong" <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Draft Rec for "Incitement" (for Summary of Issues/Recommendations)
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:35:40 -0400

Did I misunderstand the statement/recommendation drafted by Mary?  I
didn't understand that it recommended that the term 'incitement' be
removed but rather that the term 'promotion' be removed: " The term
"promotion" should be removed from the AGB. (Mary Wong)"

If we removed both terms, wouldn't we be eliminating all three
categories?  Is that the intent?

Chuck

firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxx.
> For more information on the University  of New Hampshire School of
Law,