ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Summary of Recommendations - Please comment by EOD today

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Summary of Recommendations - Please comment by EOD today
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:26:19 +0300

Hi,

i meant to add

age,

Guessed i messed up, but that is the change that was made a Stuart's request
that had not made it into the edit.

As to the frivolity versus 'insufficient grounds" or 'valid grounds', if it not
something we agreeed on, and though we did not discuss it to any length no one
seemed to object, I would appreciate adding it to any polls.

As I said, while I would find many national laws distasteful in the extreme, i
can't see anyone calling an objection based on national law, frivolous.  But it
should be considered insufficient and invalid.

a.