ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Question on your response to 5.4 polling in todays Rec6CWG

  • To: Frank March <Frank.March@xxxxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Question on your response to 5.4 polling in todays Rec6CWG
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 05:44:01 +1000

Frank  we noted in your polling  on 5.4  your in the small minority
 (Richard Tindal has confirmed his vote to change to OK)  so that means only
you and Phillip Sheppard have voted no on this  to this end  we will repeat
this poll question for 5.4  as is in the new poll coming out soon (before
Mondays call)  and we are keen to here your (and/or the GAC's) concerns on
this as an urgent matter if at all possible  ( realizing you are no doubt
now held up in an IGF  function)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)