ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Proposed wording for 4.5

  • To: soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Proposed wording for 4.5
  • From: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:29:24 -0400

Hello all,

- Consolidation of recommendation 6.4 and 17 into a new recommendation 4.5

- Elimination of Issue 6

Here is my first attempt at a proposed 4.5:

*"The contracted advisors will be expected to have specific expertise in
interpreting law instruments of public international law and relating to
human rights and/or civil liberties. The CWG recommends that the Board
augment this with complementary expertise in other relevant fields such as
linguistics."*

- Evan