ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] latest Rec & poll

  • To: "Robin Gross" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] latest Rec & poll
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 00:51:47 -0400

Thanks Robin.  These seem consistent with our group discussions to date
but let's confirm them in our Monday meeting.

Margie - Please make these changes in the report and highlight them
until they are confirmed by the group.

If anyone objects to these edits, please let us know on the list and/or
in our Monday meeting.

Chuck