ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Agenda for Monday's Rec6 CWG Meeting

  • To: <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Agenda for Monday's Rec6 CWG Meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:48:42 -0400

Here's my proposed agenda for Monday's Rec6 CWG meeting:

1.      Roll call
2.      Determine level of support (Consensus, Rough Consensus, Strong
Support but significant opposition, or Divergence) for each of the
recommendations in the latest poll
*       As we do this, determine level of support for edits suggested to
recommendation wording (see the list discussion that has been happening)
3.      Discuss any final edits to the report
4.      Encourage representatives of the GAC, ALAC and GNSO to
facilitate timely comments from their organizations regarding the report
5.      Action items:
*       Staff: Deliver the report to the Board and the new gTLD
Implementation team
*       Co-Chairs:  Send report to their respective groups and request
comments be submitted to the Board and implementation team as soon as
possible
*       Staff: post the report for public comment (30 days?)
6.      Special thanks to everyone

Note that we are at a point where we will likely not have time to make
significant changes to the recommendations.  Our goal will be to
determine the level of support for each recommendation for which that
has not already been done and to make non material edits to the wording
of the recommendations and to the report in general.  If we have time
after finishing the above agenda items, discussion of substantive
changes may be discussed.

Please feel free to make comments or ask questions about the agenda on
the list before the meeting.

And please complete the Doodle poll if you have not already done so.  It
needs to be completed not later than 1800 UTC on Monday, 20 September.
That will allow time for the results to be summarized and sent to the
list before the meeting.  (See Marika's email sent on 18 Sep for the
poll link and the attached statement of the recommendations.)

Chuck