ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] GAC may nominate person for expert panel

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] GAC may nominate person for expert panel
  • From: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 22:08:47 -0700

Yes, I am also absolutely opposed. It is not fair for GAC to have a panelist and the respondent to not have a panelist. I don't think stacking the deck in favor of GAC is good policy and it certainly obliterates any absence of conflict of interest.. The board needs objectivity, not being leaned on by one of the party's to the dispute.

Robin