ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Board chooses to duck responsibility?

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Board chooses to duck responsibility?
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 09:54:24 -0400

Hi,

I was thinking about this.  I am not sure that related directly to this group.
But if we are looking for the pony in the room, that might be it.

And the only spin I can find for the Board not even acknowledging the work of
this team is that it is still out for community comment.

But I must say, I consider that mighty weak spin.

a.