ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] RE: RE: some comments & wording change suggestion

  • To: 王亮 <wangliang@xxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] RE: RE: some comments & wording change suggestion
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:39:14 -0400

Liang,

Thanks again for your participation in the Rec6 CWG.  I assume you have seen
the final report.  If the CWG recommendations and statements in that report did
not adequately address your concerns, I encourage you to submit comments in
response to the public request for comments:
http://www.icann.org/en/public-comment/#cwg-report-rec6 .  Of course, if you
support the recommendations & statements, if would also be good to communicate
that in the public comments.

Chuck