ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Board chooses to duck responsibility?

  • To: "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Board chooses to duck responsibility?
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:50:07 -0400

I agree Alan, it is a strange statement. If "the existing process" means the
Draft Applicant Guidebook (DAGv4), then DAGv4 is an implementation document and
our Terms of Reference clearly stated that we were supposed to alter the
implementation in ways that responded to the concerns of ALAC and GAC.