ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] RE: Follow-up from Monday's Consultation on Rec. 6 - correction

  • To: <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] RE: Follow-up from Monday's Consultation on Rec. 6 - correction
  • From: "Carvell Mark \(IE\)" <Mark.Carvell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:54:55 -0000

Philip

I have to take issue with "severely limited" . We do in fact represent
governments - not solely our individual ministries - and in fulfilling that
responsibility we have ready recourse to consult across administrations to
points of specific relevant policy authority and to the appropriate legal
experts.

Best regards

Mark

Mark Carvell