ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[sti-report-2009]

BBC response to STI consultation

  • To: <sti-report-2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: BBC response to STI consultation
  • From: "Daniel Wilson-Policy" <Daniel.Wilson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 18:30:21 -0000

Please find attached the BBC's response to ICANN's consultation on the
STI Report.

We regret that it arrives later than the published deadline of
yesterday.  Due to the publication of several ICANN consultations over
the holiday period to short deadlines, it was simply not possible to
respond sooner.  We do hope you are able to take our submission into
account in your deliberations but do get in touch should this not be the
case.

We look forward to continuing our active and ongoing engagement with
ICANN staff and ICANN's public consultations.

With kind regards,
Daniel Wilson.

Daniel Wilson
Senior Adviser, EU & International
BBC

Tel: 00 32 2286 9103
Mobile: 00 32 474 985 584
BBC, Rue de Wiertz, 50
B1050 Brussels

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.