ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

sounds OK, But...........

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: sounds OK, But...........
  • From: "Tommy J" <tommyj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:46:10 -0700

I have a small personal domain that I use for a part time business and
for email for my family.  I can understand large companies having the
resources to pay $2k for a .mail but if you want this thing to take hold
sooner, rather than later, you may want to let us little guys play for
prices simmilar to what we now pay for our dot coms.  I like the idea of
being able to filter out the porn spam from my families inboxes.

tommyj

JPEG image