ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

.mail email accounts

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: .mail email accounts
  • From: "Ross M. Youngdale" <ryoungdale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:48:32 -0400

Won't this have a negative impact on a legitimate company that is trying to
establish an online identity?  Having a mandatory wait period before being
able to gain access to a .mail address could cause complications when trying
to communicate with larger corporations or governmental agencies.

I hate to be negative when I don't have a better solution, but I do like the
sounds of this!

Ross M. Youngdale

Director of Information Technology

PO Box 5007