ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

I support .XXX ICANN proposal

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I support .XXX ICANN proposal
  • From: "Ricardo Monteiro" <ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 09:51:44 -0300

Good Morning:

(Please post at <http://forum.icann.org/lists/stld-rfp-xxx/> )

I support .XXX ICANN proposal:

    a) This will not solve but will improve the child on-line protection

    b) We can not ignore that a huge share of all internet traffic came from
erotik/porn industry

    c) This will help organize the erotik/porn industry

I noticed that sex is so "exciting" issue that many different areas of our
society would like to contribute with their vision. Anyway, once the usage
of .XXX be voluntary, it will not be a big change in the name_space.

Best Regards,

Ricardo Vaz Monteiro
http://www.Nomer.com.br