ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.xxx comments...

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .xxx comments...
  • From: PerSignup Qon <accounts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:07:12 +0700

i'm an adult webmaster and i believe .xxx is violation of my rights as a business person and as normal citizen with common sense. there is no one in my industry that feels this is a good thing, only those who might profit from this violation of our rights are interested in making it happen. .xxx would not solve any problems with minors accessing adult content because parents would still have to use software that is already availble to them NOW to prevent access to inappropriate content. please kill this and stop wasting valuable time and public resources on something that is so obviously wrong and unjust.

regards,

RWeaver
PerSignup.com