ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Open Forum Comments

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Open Forum Comments
  • From: "Andrew Craissati" <Andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:21:44 -0500

Sirs:

I have followed the developments of the .xxx possibility, since its initial
announcements.

I am father of 3 daughters, aged 10, 10 and 11. And I am, professionally,
involved in the media industries globally.

 From what I understand, I can see only benefits to the creation of a .xxx
system. Parents are consistently worried about their children's exposure to
the internet and anything which can assuage our concerns can only be a good
thing.

Please, therefore, give this opportunity your favorable treatment: I support
it.

Thank you.

Andrew Craissati

Andrew C. Craissati