ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

no to .xxx

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: no to .xxx
  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:50:40 +0100

XXX extension will bring more problems.
It will improve the illegal webmasters to hide between the hard working ones.
Traces and cases will get lost and untraceble.
Those illegale webmasters we banned for years from the .com domains we now have
to battle again on the .xxx extensions.
By doing this, many years and tears will be lost for those people who are
fighting against criminal webmasters who are always doing it again.

Take an example to asacp.org, they spend money to protect today, while we speak
they work. That is effect, send fighters like this more funds so the .NET
becomes a saver place for childeren.

Best regards.

Harry
Webmaster AWMS Network