ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

sounds good

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: sounds good
  • From: "Marlin Tuttle" <marlin_tuttle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 10:08:18 -0700

understand why some people are putting up such a fuss.&nbsp; From what I've read, unless I misunderstood, it seems that this is
not mandatory, and is meant to help all involved.&nbsp; It will help with filtering for kids and other people who don't want to
see it by being able to block the entire TLD.&nbsp; It helps the site because it's almost as if they are more
legitimate.&nbsp; Authorities can be sure that sites with a dot-xxx arent' doing anything illegal because it's being
monitored.&nbsp; It doesn't seem this agreement is out to stop these sites at all.&nbsp; I say go for it.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
target="_top">Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live Messenger now. </a> </html>