ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Disapproval of .XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Disapproval of .XXX
  • From: "Todd" <todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:17:28 -0800

I am writing to state my disapproval of a potential .XXX top level domain. I
am an adult webmaster who runs a very tight legal ship in all regards. As it
is I do everything humanly possible to keep children off my sites. A .XXX
top level domain will not help me do this, in fact it will hurt my ability
to do so by effectively destroying my very legal and moral business and
allowing for the once again "wild west" nature of the internet to appear.
While there are many reasons for my disapproval the main reason is simply
the lack of effect this will have on child pornography and keeping kids away
from porn. The bottom line is legitimate adult webmasters such as my self do
not engage in these practices and illegitimate ones will not follow the
rules .XXX brings. So what is the point.

Todd Spaits

CEO Stripe Media Inc.

Yankscash.com <http://yankscash.com/>

PocketNetwork.com <http://xposedmodels.com/>