ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

creation of a pornography domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: creation of a pornography domain
  • From: Trinity <TrinityPCA@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:43:55 -0500

I think you ought to reconsider creating an XXX domain. Personally, I
believe all pornography website owners ought to be prosecutd for obscenity.
But, until that happens, I strongly believe you ought not to make it
possible for them to double their websites. The ONLY way I would support an
XXX domain is if all pornography were restricted by law to sites with that
suffix, punishable by huge fines. If you're truly interested in helping
protect children from this junk, and others who don't want to see it, then
mandate porn to be restricted to XXX only, so it is easier to filter!
Sincerely,
Rick Wheeler