ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Our children

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Our children
  • From: "Dan and Barb Block" <blocks@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:37:14 -0600

My concern for the future of our children has been brought to the forefront in
light of the recent suggestion that there be a separate xxx web address
notation. History will prove that any type of movement in this direction is
contrary to the health and well being of our children and our society.

I am asking you to rethink your position on the xxx web address matter so that
our children and theur children are protected.

Sincerely,

Dan Block