ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

X No domain!

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: X No domain!
  • From: "CAPT Steven Lucks USN [ret]" <luckssj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:47:25 -0700

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be
working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Tolstoy said- "if you want to destroy a country, erase its memory."

Respectfully,

Steven J. Lucks

CAPT USN(ret)

* Home: 1.208.523.6273

*Cell: 1.208.521.1980

*e-mail: luckssj@xxxxxxx

I observe no  unfriendliness- I.O.N.U

HONOR, COURAGE, and COMMITMENT

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination,
or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and
evidence."

--John Adams

 <http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=5176697856>

JPEG image