ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

vote NO

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: vote NO
  • From: chris hilliard <preacherman88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:18:04 -0800 (PST)

I want to voice my opinion that first of all I commend
you in your desire to protect families (and others)
from pornography but believe that the xxx domain is a
clear waste of time. It will INCREASE pornography,
legitimize the porn industry in the eyes of minors,
make it EASIER for minors and those who suffer an
addiction to porn to find it, and backfire. Especially
with no reason to get rid of their other domain names
(have you EVER heard of those in the porn industry
giving up a way to spread their "product"?). As one
who has been freed from the powerful grip it can have
on one's life, PLEASE vote against the xxx domain!

Thank you
Chris

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
bargains.