ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Internet Porn

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Internet Porn
  • From: "B. Hawley" <bhawley50@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:14:54 -0800 (PST)

I recently learned of an application from the pornography industry to have a
registered web site exclusive for their business.  I realize that this industry
will find every way possible to sell their immoral products but legitimizing
their industry and allowing them to move into the main stream of the Internet
should not be allowed.  Please refuse any attempt to make their "xxx" web sites
available.  We have enough things to worry about in protecting our children and
ourselves from this kind of filth.

  Bob Hawley