ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Comments about the xxx proposal

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments about the xxx proposal
  • From: Denise Frey <dfrey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:59:25 -0600

I do not think this is a good idea at all.  It will only lead to more
pornographic material on the internet and it will make it seem "okay" to
our youth as a moral value if pornography is given it's own internet
address.

The more our morals publicly decline as a country, the more at risk we
become as a country.  Societies weaken as morals weaken.  In order for any
country to remain strong, it must uphold moral values.  Pornography is not
 a moral value.  It only leads to bad things....nothing good.

Thanks for listening!

Denise Frey
Rochester, MN

"In everything you do, put God first, and he will direct you and crown
your efforts with success."   - The Living Bible