ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

XXXDomain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXXDomain
  • From: Ibchiln2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:21:17 EST

Hello,

I am writing in regard to your position on top level domains for  porn.  As a
Christian I am already appalled at the amount of porn on the  internet and in
television so to categorise it doesn't make it go away for me  and it doesn't
make it any safer.  I ask that you search your hearts and  forget about your
pockets for a moment and ask yourselves if any of this is  suitable for your
kids, your family members and hey what about your mom?   Putting porn off
somewhere under a title is not the answer.  Ridding the  airwaves and
cyberspace of
it is the thing to do.

Thank you for listening,
Bev Robinson