ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

xxxdomain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: xxxdomain
  • From: Audra Milhollin <agmil40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:42:22 -0800 (PST)

I, as a concerned citizen, parent, and grandparent, am concerned that our
government would even think about letting there be a domain for pornography and
other such things.    We, the general public, are saturated enough with TV
showing everything especially the commercials and sitcoms with a sexual
innuendo in them.  Our children are being taught at a very young age about
sexual things due to the environment they are growing up in and it is only
natural that they will take advantage of an opportunity to see more.  We do not
need pornography on any domain.  Thanks, Audra Milhollin, 1330 Forester Rd.,
Clifton Forge, VA 24426.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?