ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Domain Name XXX

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Domain Name XXX
  • From: "Herring, David" <dherring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 13:46:26 -0600

Dear Sir,

As a man who does a lot of my work on the computer and a father who is trying
to raise my six sons to have a moral compass. I would like to appeal to you not
to give the pornographic peddlers any more ground than that which they have
already unlawfully taken. Considering them for a domain name is like offering
Palestinians land for peace. They will always want more. They give some for
free like the dope dealer hoping to get you hooked on wanting more. Then you
have to pay and in homes across America the cost is dear. When men try to find
fulfillment through pornography they set themselves and any present or future
intimate relation up for disaster.

The pornographic industry is like water eroding at the moral foundation of our
Country. I would ask that you not consider them for a private domain but
instead that we get proactive on stopping the mass proliferation of the
industry.

Your fellow countryman,

David Herring